This independent and award winning creative retail design agency, are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. Joining an incredibly successful and fast paced team, you'll operate at the Senior level overseeing a variety of retail design and installation focused projects for fashion and luxury clients.
What responsibilities does this role involve?
- Taking ownership of multiple projects (up to 10 at any time) managing client expectations and relationships, as well as overseeing delivery from brief to installation
- Taking creative briefs directly from your clients, relaying to internal creative and production teams, external suppliers and third parties
- Handling all project critical paths and logistics, from finance/ budgets to timeline management and supplier negotiations
- Managing large scale retail rollouts, from prop and material sourcing for bespoke projects and installations to handling store allocations and client expectations
- Overseeing the installations on-site, ensuring build teams are properly briefed and working to deadlines and troubleshooting where necessary, right through to client feedback and sign off
What skills do you need?
- This role demands a multi-tasker who knows how to remain calm in high pressure, fast paced environments
- You'll know how to balance many projects whilst keeping a calm and level headed approach
- A strong knowledge of materials and the production process involved in retail design is critical
- Extensive experience working in a similar retail design agency, with a strong understanding of the 3D process, working at an established Senior level is key for this role
- This team work hard but know how to have fun! You'll be hard working yet know how to celebrate success and enjoy the company of your peers
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity within retail design, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!