This exciting Creative Production agency, based just a short commute from Kings Cross Station are looking for a top Senior Account Manager to join their vibrant team and work alongside the growing Client Service team, working on exciting clients within the broadcast, entertainment and gaming sector.
In this role, you'll get to work across a variety of animation, motion and creative projects for well known and loved brands.
What responsibilities will this role involve?
- Working alongside the Creative Services team of Producers and Project Coordinators, you'll manage 2-3 key clients and further strengthen and establish relationships, spending time working from your client's headquarters based between London and Leeds, developing relationships with key individuals
- You'll be flexible and ready to spend 2 days a week offsite with your clients in both London and Leeds; you'll be equally comfortable working directly inhouse with your clients as you are back in your team at the agency HQ, understanding how to work with various teams including marketing, creative and design, production etc
- Client Management is the core of this role, and you'll work to not only further establish partnerships with your clients, but use your business acumen and eye for opportunity to identify potential avenues of growth for your clients, offering your agencies full creative services spanning digital and TTL campaigns, advising on creative strategy and trends in the market
- Whilst client management and relationship building is key, you'll work equally alongside a core team of Producers, Project Coordinators, Creatives and Motion Designers to oversee the creation of digital, motion, advertising, branding and animation work
What skills are needed?
- Communication skills are pivotal to this role; you'll be a natural when dealing with clients of all levels, managing expectations and championing the best results for your accounts; protecting the creative process whilst challenging your clients and exceeding expectations
- New Business skills are essential for this role and you will be heavily rewarded for your proven ability to expand your client's portfolio's and further grow accounts - this is not a sales role but you will understand the importance of new business to successful client services
- Experience working across TTL campaigns/ integrated campaigns in a creative environment is essential, with a thorough understanding of the creative process
- Experience or an interest in the entertainment/TV, gaming or betting industries would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
- This agency truly prides themselves on being a tight-knit, collaborative environment and personality wins every time here! You'll be humble, know how to have fun, be passionate and always champion your peers
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills are pivotal to this role!
If you are a solid Senior Account Manager, or on the cusp of stepping up to this level and are happy to commute slightly outside of Central London for a unique role, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to be considered for this opportunity!