A leading, young and vibrant creative production agency that specialise in window displays and temporary retail installations are looking for an Account Director to join their team working across a multitude of lifestyle accounts in the heart of Shoreditch.
What will the role involve?
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and ensuring they receive the best possible service and that positive feedback is consistently received
- Taking briefs from clients, and accurately communicating these to the design and production teams, ensuring that each project is produced on budget and within the desired time frame
- Taking primary focus and ownership of the agency's core account, whilst also supporting on other projects within the agency, focusing on client development and growth of accounts
- Costing and quoting of projects, liaising with suppliers and contractors to ensure projects are cost effective
- Acting as an overall brand guardian, you'll ensure brand consistency across retail and marketing campaigns
- Line managing more junior team members, you'll know how to balance leading the day to day delivery of a project with delegating tasks
- Working on the pitch process, to offer your clients innovative, strategic idea's that will help them identify new opportunities for growth
- Reporting on sales targets and feeding back to your team on the success of a project
What skills are needed for this role?
- Passion, experience and an understanding of 3D/ Retail design and window displays ideally with an interest in premium retail brands
- Experience leading team members across the ideation, production and installation phrases
- The skills to strategise and plan complex projects at a senior level
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to always deliver excellent solutions on time and budget
- Knowledge of materials and the production process involved in retail design is key, as is a wider understanding of the creative process across multiple platforms
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- A solid eye for detail; handling budgets and critical paths for a number of projects at any given time
If you have experience within 3D, retail design and creative window displays at the Senior level, please apply to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk asap!