This independent creative agency who work with a roster of ethically focused clients, spanning charities and exciting challenger brands, are looking for a confident Project Manager, to join the team. In this role you'll be exposed to projects working from strategy to delivery, working from developing a brand identity and overseeing it's multi-platform roll out, in a fun, fast paced and collaborative environment!
What will the role involve?
- Managing a variety of projects from initial briefings with your client, through to delivery working across strategy, re-positioning, print, digital, event and social channels, whilst supporting your more senior team members
- You'll encompass responsibility across the project management of an account (managing time-lines, budgets, forecasting and scheduling of work) alongside being client facing and managing relationships with your client base, advising them on the status of a project as well as guiding them through the creative process and troubleshooting where necessary
- You'll liaise with your colleagues within various internal teams including strategy and design, and will be ready to roll up your sleeves and voice your opinion throughout the varying stages of a projects development
- You'll know how to work well in a fast moving, compassionate team who greatly value their clients and the work they are producing - always working towards a common goal and championing the strategic and creative process!
What skills are required for this role?
- You must have prior experience working in a similar agency, familiar with the process surrounding the creative and branding lifecycles
- You'll be adept at costing up integrated projects, briefing in teams and various skill-sets, managing your clients expectations and ensuring that work is being scheduled appropriately (a whizz with current project management tools and methodologies)
- You will have an appreciation for working in a smaller team, knowing how to wear many hats and value culture- you'll be quick on your feet, know how to work well under pressure and be well rewarded for your efforts
If you are a passionate Project Manager, who is keen to work with a talented team of peers, strategists, designers and creatives, working on exciting and purposeful work, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!