A creative advertising agency set in the heart of East London, are looking for an experienced Integrated Producer to join their team. The agency is currently made up of a collection of varied creatives, and are looking for a dedicated Producer, to play a key part in the delivery of integrated projects, spanning print, digital, OOH, moving image, content, and experiential.
What will this role include?
- Managing multiple projects at one time, collaborating with the Account and Creative teams, ensuring that the budgets and desired time-lines are adhered to
- Utilising your excellent communication skills to negotiate with external suppliers, liaise with your peers internally, creating clear lines of communication and strong relationships
- Scoping out multiple, cross platform and multi-channel projects, allocating of budgets throughout the stages of production, post production and delivery; you will be familiar with managing logistics of projects across print, digital, social, brand content, experiential and OOH
- Your budgeting skills will allow you to keep a close eye on overall campaign profitability
- You will have the ability to troubleshoot wherever needed, prioritise workloads and effectively plan and resource for upcoming work, knowing how to draw on certain skill sets and expertise where required
What skills are vital for this role?
- Experience producing integrated campaigns in a similar creative agency environment at a mid to senior level
- Organisation and communication skills and an eye for detail are essential!
- The ability to work with multiple teams and skill-sets, understanding that your role is hybrid and it is a highly collaborative environment - you've got to be a real team player!
- A positive attitude, establishing an enjoyable working atmosphere
- You'll rise to a challenge and take pride in having ownership over your workloads
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!