This creative agency that specialise in advertising, branding, digital and editorial, consulting for the luxury fashion industry are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced French Speaking Project Manager, to work across one of their high-profile retail clients. This opportunity is open to Project Managers ranging from the mid weight level up to experienced Seniors; an expert Project Manager who has worked across integrated campaigns preferably for fashion focused clients, either from an in-house/ client side background or a similar agency environment.
What will this role include?
- Utilising your French speaking skills to liaise with your Paris based clients, advising on the creative process and overall delivery surrounding multi-channel campaigns, spanning branding, integrated campaigns, TVC and digital
- You will work closely and collaboratively with a team of Designers, Art Directors, Strategists, Copywriters and Creative Directors, as well as an Account Director and Junior PM, briefing in where needed, advising on deliverables, reporting on forecasts and WIP's / status reports
- Alongside Project Management, you will also be client facing, establishing meetings and updating throughout to ensure that the relationship is continuously nurtured and prospering
- Resourcing the appropriate skill-sets for various projects, aligning the requirements with budgets and ensuring that supplier costs are always managed efficiently and cost effectively
- Using your experience, you will act as a solid and trusted point of contact for your client; always being on hand to advise on the creative process, advise on opportunity and competitors within the market
- You will remain hands on from concept to delivery, overseeing the production of a project, liaising with suppliers throughout both here in the UK and in France
- You will collaborate with the Strategy departments to ensure that brand thinking is meaningfully adapted to all creative work to address your clients business needs
- You'll recognise the unlimited opportunity that this agency offers, aware that the role is there to shape and take ownership of
The nature of this work is fast paced, working with multiple divisions of the business across their seasonal branding requirements, therefore you will be a whizz at project managing multiple campaigns alongside balancing client relationships, production and internal team management.
If you are a fluent, French speaking Project Manager either at the established mid weight or senior level, with experience working across fashion or luxury brands (in house or agency experience required), please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest.