This creative agency who produce beautifully crafted, bespoke design solutions for a portfolio of lifestyle, arts & culture, beauty, hospitality and luxury clients, are looking for an Account Manager to join their close-knit studio in New York City.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive and edgy design studio who are quickly building a strong reputation within the industry.
What will this role include?
- In this role, you will work as a core part of the Client Service team, alongside two other AM's and a Project Manager who will support you in the delivery of interdisciplinary projects, working to not only develop and attract new business but also managing existing accounts and ensuring their continuous profitability
- You'll work strategically to build and strengthen relationships with your clients, organically growing accounts through optimising on opportunities and steering them through the creative process
- With prior experience in a creative environment, managing relationships and building client partnerships, you will be clear and concise in communication, passionate about design, partnered with a strong emotional intelligence
- Collaborating with multiple teams and varying talents within the agency, you'll rally with your peers to consistently strengthen the backbone and offering of the agency, championing the work and your wider team
- You will immerse yourself in the conception and delivery of your clients marketing and advertising campaign strategies, attending key/ status meetings, running WIP's, presenting pitches to clients
- You will oversee the internal timelines of specific projects, ensuring their timely delivery and that all involved team members are fully briefed and on schedule
- Promoting an agency culture of curiosity, collaboration and innovation
What skills are required for this role?
- Previous experience within the creative industry in a client facing capacity, working to grow, strengthen and nurture client relationships. Ideally this will be within a similar boutique branding and design environment, however this client is also open to transferable industries such as PR and Marketing
- Confidence and personality are the backbone of this agency; you'll add value to a team, support others, bring something to the table, be articulate, outspoken and bold
- As this role is based in New York City, you will be open to relocation and excited by the prospect of a challenge!
If you are an experienced Account Manager, keen to progress your career with a highly creative and conceptual studio in New York, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to further discuss.