This world-class brand strategy and design agency, who work across brand creation, interiors, strategy and tone of voice, digital and integrated communications, for global clients are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the growing team.
What will this role include?
- You will actively build new client relationships, attending regular meetings with senior level stakeholders to advise on creative concepts and delivery
- You will support your Account Director and Client Service Director in the creation and delivery of pitch materials and advising on potential new business opportunities, assisting on writing new business proposals and reports
- Scoping project logistics, including budgets and creation of timelines, taking briefs and relaying internally to your various creative teams
- Alongside the wider team, you will review strategic work, making thoughtful and knowledgeable contributions
- You will display a strong understanding of the market and creative process, able to advise and guide clients
What skills will you have?
- You'll be full of ambition, be proactive with your approach and above all, an excellent and enthusiastic communicator, ready to work with top talent and continue learning
- You will have experience working on brand strategy, identity and activation projects, ideally on global brands, able to clearly communicate your experience on similar branding projects
- You will be comfortable working across the integrated process, spanning print, digital, events and so forth
- You will understand the attitude required to work in a small to medium sized team; you'll be happy to chip in wherever required within the creative process and always there to support your peers
- You'll have a fine eye and deep appreciation for design and passionately portray this to your clients
If you are a confident Account Manager, with a strong knowledge of the branding process, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!