This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning design agency as they are currently on the look-out for a passionate and experienced Senior Project Manager. This role will enable you to join a dynamic and engaging team across the development and delivery of retail design projects for well-known food and beverage, beauty and commercial clients.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Overseeing and managing multiples projects, spanning branding, interiors, packaging and design, having a number of your own key clients to manage and co-ordinate from brief to implementation
- The creation and management of all project logistics including contact reports, status reports, monthly invoicing and project finances, updating of project tracking tools and managing the resourcing of freelancers as and when required
- You will use your communication skills and knowledge retail design to assist in new business and the development of pitches whilst taking responsibility for the financial aspects of your own accounts
- As a key member of the management team, you will advise and guide the more junior PM in the team whilst collaborating with the wider business at a senior level
What skills will be required in this role?
- You will be a confident individual that takes initiative and is a natural communicator
- Previous experience within a creative agency with a role at a similar level, ideally having worked across retail/ interiors/ environmental design, well versed in the language and nature of these types of projects
- A natural organiser with the ability to multitask and drive creative excellence
- This agency has a fantastically collaborative and supportive culture, so you'll be a like-minded individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment!
If you thrive in a collaborative and creative environment and have all the necessary skills and requirements, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!