A leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive portfolio of clients spanning Government, Corporate, Healthcare & Fitness and Broadcast sectors, are looking for an exceptionally talented Account or Senior Account Manager to join the thriving team.
As an experienced Account or Senior Account Manager, you will hit the ground running, confident in delivering creative multi-disciplinary campaigns for high profile clients.
What will this role include?
- Working as part of a collaborative Client Services team, you'll assist on the strong client partnership with the agencies leading retainer client, acting as a key liaison on the status of deliverables, budgets/timelines and always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for this client
- You'll fit the ethos of this agency, sharing similar core values, ensuring that communication is open and that everyone is championing the creative process and timely delivery of high quality work
- You'll be required to spend some time at your retained client's office, where you will continue to foster relationships, advise on project's statuses and connect with new contacts within the company
- You'll assist an excellent Account Director, overseeing the day to days of the account and supporting across both client and project management
- As this agency offers a variety of multi-disciplinary work to their client base, you'll be experienced with print, digital, campaigns and internal communications
What type of person will you be?
- An excellent communicator, able to quickly build relationships with your peers as well as your clients
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital and branding is ideal for this role
- You'll be personable and inspiring with a really strong team player mentality! This agency truly invests in their team, and whilst hard work is rewarded, you'll also contribute to the culture of the agency, sharing their internal values and ethos of good, honest work!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of the account and managing the client relationship, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non-precious attitude
If you are an accomplished Account or Senior Account Manager, looking to join a highly regarded agency who truly value a healthy work/life balance, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!