An internationally renowned integrated design agency, who make up part of a larger network group, who work across fashion, FMCG, retail design and healthcare - are looking for Creative Services/Traffic Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency to produce integrated campaigns for a number of their largest retail accounts.
This agency is open to freelance Traffic Manager's who are available immediately, but also looking for a longterm, permanent team member to fill the position.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Running weekly resource meetings alongside stakeholders, forecasting upcoming work for a number of core accounts, ensuring that all work is allocated a deadline, signed off, allocated a job number and resourced appropriately
- Acting as first point of contact for any resourcing issues that arise, knowing how to keep a calm head under pressure and troubleshoot accordingly
- Ensure that all team members, spanning multiple divisions within the agency are fully briefed, aware of timelines and have all the relevant documentation/ information needed to complete their work
- Building up an extensive network of freelancers and recruitment third parties, forging strong working relationships that benefit the agency. This also includes the induction and setting up for freelancers, ensuring that they have all relevant documentation
- You will take ownership of adhoc admin, including tracking approved holidays, managing third party suppliers, briefing in new team members on correct procedures, etc
- Managing the workflow of 20-30 pieces of artwork through the studio per day, always ensuring that each asset is on brief and managing quality control
What experience is needed for this role?
- Experience managing a creative team, spanning design, artwork and client services, taking ownership of the creative services division
- Experience managing the workflow for large volumes of work/ traffic management in a creative agency environment
- A meticulous eye for detail, strong in internal process and always leading by example
- An avid multitasker, you'll appreciate that this role requires wearing many hats and being a natural troubleshooter. You'll work well under pressure and know how to appropriately manage expectations across the agency, to ensure that high quality work is consistently delivered on time and within budget
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and are available in early January, looking for either freelance or permanent work, then please send your application to email@example.com to register your interest as soon as possible.