This exciting design agency, that specialise in design for fashion and luxury retail across global clients are looking for Project Managers to join their talented team. They design for leading fashion brands from high street through to luxury, across windows, in-store environments and branded experiences.
As this studio is only going from strength to strength, they are open to Project Managers on either a freelance or permanent basis.
What will this role include?
- You'll be given the responsibility of managing top retail and fashion clients on environmental and in-store projects, focusing on creative window displays, whilst also supporting other team members of nationwide roll outs
- Advising and managing clients, suppliers and production teams
- You will ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget, producing critical paths for a variety of clients
- You'll utilise the opportunity to work closely with, manage and collaborate with client services and Design teams
As a candidate you will be:
- Engaging, driven and ready to roll up your sleeves - you're not precious and are ready to hit the ground running
- Experienced across retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments
- A solid team player; able to delegate workloads, inspire others and chip in where needed
- Logistically minded, sharp and a natural trouble-shooter with keen negotiation and organisation skills!
The culture of the agency:
- Like-minded, creative and passionate people!
- Social environment
- Occasional late nights but the team are well rewarded and hard work is always acknowledged
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a background in retail design and creative window displays, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!