This rapidly growing independent creative agency, based in the heart of East London are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team. Working as part of a collaborative agency made up of creatives, designers, producers and account handlers, you will sink your teeth into a number of key accounts, whilst dipping your toes into other larger scale campaigns to support your peers. This agency are only going from strength to strength and look for passionate people, who understand the nimble approach required when working in a small, yet expanding team!
- As a SAM, you'll be confident and experienced in leading on accounts; managing the day to day communication between agency and client, briefing in the wider team on project plans, account forecasting and identifying opportunities for new business growth
- You will manage a number of key accounts, whilst chipping in to support Account Director's on some of the agencies lead accounts as and when required
- You'll be fluid, and have a strong understanding of creative delivery and the process involved, across branding communications, integrated campaigns and strategy; whilst you will partner with a Producer who will manage the day to day production phrases, you'll always be up to speed on timelines and focus on managing your clients expectations, filtering these back to your internal team to ensure a timely and on brief delivery
- You will consistently work to further develop trusted relationships with your key stakeholders, valuing the relationship and using your creative, yet commercial acumen to help them identify avenues of growth
- You must have experience working in a similar creative environment, and ideally, will have experience leading on blue chip client accounts
- An understanding of integrated communications, branding and strategy is vital!
- As this team are growing and evolving, you will be the type of person who thrives in smaller, hands on environments where you can truly shape your role and take ownership
If you are a talented Senior Account Manager, looking to join a progressive, exciting and growing agency - somewhere you can truly add value- then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!