This highly regarded branding and innovation agency, who partner with global brands across the FMCG, Finance, Retail and Consumer sectors, are looking to bolster their team by bringing on board a fantastic Project & Resource Manager.
Whilst this agency are looking for a permanent Project & Resource Manager, they are just as urgently looking for a top freelancer to join ASAP and support them during this busy period!
In this role, you will;
- Take ownership over the flow of work coming through the studio, ensuring that all projects are properly resourced, planned and scheduled, with the relevant skill sets attached to each project
- Taking an overview on all projects, you will monitor everything from budgets and timelines, to forecasts, measuring project success and running WIP's to ensure everything is moving along at the right speed
- Supporting across project logistics, such as arranging international travel, project admin & documentatioon and reviews
- Use your previous agency experience to successfully implement new streamlined ways of working
What experience is needed?
- You'll have worked in a fast paced, hands on creative environment before as a Project, Traffic or Resource Manager, highly familiar with the strategy and innovation process
- You'll be unflappable and organised to a tee! Precise project planning will be your forte, and you'll thrive on supporting busy teams
- As a PM/ Resource Manager, you'll be up to speed on current technology, able to advise your peers on best practice
- You'll be an Excel whizz, flexible, and keen to work in an evolving agency environment!
If you are a PM/ Resource Manager or Traffic Manager, either available immediately for freelance or looking for the ideal permanent role, ready to support this fantastic agency who are going from strength to strength, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP.