This global independent media agency, who partner with a roster of youth focused sports and lifestyle brands, are looking to expand their network of Freelance Project Managers.
- Working with the wider team, you will oversee, lead and deliver integrated projects from start to finish, coordinating budgets, project timelines and resources
- Collaborating with and reporting to the Projects Director, you'll be able to advise where projects are up to in the creative and production lifespan
- You'll manage third party suppliers, alongside pulling in the appropriate freelance skill sets as and when needed to ensure that each project is properly supported and resourced
- You'll maintain ongoing client conversations and build on trusted relationships to ensure that each client knows that they are in safe hands!
- You'll quickly build a strong understanding of this agencies business and structure, knowing how to work across various divisions and collaborate effectively in order of delivering high quality projects time and time again
- This agency delivers integrated projects, and you'll be experienced and equipped to work on digital, experiential/print, strategy, content (digital, photoshoots) and TVC's - all with varying budgets and timeframes!
If you are a freelance Project Manager with the above experience, used to the fast-paced nature of working within creative/ production, then be sure to drop Tomorrow a line at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!