A London based content agency who have worked worldwide with some outstanding clients are currently look for a Post Production Supervisor to join them!
You will be the main point of contact on projects, managing the post production department of editors, animators and suppliers. You will oversee the project from start to finish, managing budgets, schedules, clients and overall delivery.
About the role:
- Running of the post-production department.
- Developing and managing the team of editors, animators, freelancers & suppliers.
- Advising & liaising between producers, creative & post-production team to ensure that all aspects of a project are delivered on time.
- Identifying new methods, training & technologies to improve post-production pipeline & workflow.
- Project management, task assignment & coordinating deliverables.
- Managing post-production team in editing, colour correction, motion graphics, VFX and sound.
- All round editing at a senior level.
- Working closely with clients.
- Responsible for the timelines, financials of projects.
- Develop content solutions for clients.
- Advising clients on compliance and advertising standards.
- At least 5+ years of post-production experience - Ideally would suit someone with previous editing experience who moved on to work as a post coordinator.
- An understanding of entire post-production.
- Extensive knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop etc.
- Experienced with MS suite, especially excel.
- Management & Leadership experience.
- On-set experience.
Send over your CV to discuss further - email@example.com