This international cosmetics company, who represent some of the most recognisable and loved beauty & fragrance clients, are looking for an Artwork Project Leader, to join the growing London based studio.
In this role...
- You will be a pivotal force within the production and delivery of packaging artwork for all Europe based projects, advising on costs, timelines and quality control, owning the artwork process from brief to print and delivery, whilst overseeing a team of Artwork Planners/ Project Managers
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure that work is produced to the highest standard, negotiating on costs where necessary and fine tuning the work flow throughout
- You will take ownership for a multitude of projects, all at varying stages of the production process, in a number of regions
- Utilise your strong technical skills; you will understand that the Artwork process is complex and will have extensive experience working with Adobe Acrobat, Excel and Word plus other technical programmes
- You will know how to manage multiple teams of varying skills, to ensure the timely delivery of work
- Using your fine eye for detail, you will manage all assets including the packaging artwork itself, as well as all legal & copy assets
- Working in this fast paced environment, you will be a fantastic multi-tasker and know how to keep a level head in a demanding environment, whilst inspiring a team
If you are an experienced Lead or Senior Project Manager, who has worked extensively across the production of artwork in previous roles, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!