A leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive roster of clients spanning Education, Corporate, Healthcare and Fitness and Leisure clients, are looking for an exceptionally talented Account Director to join the team.
As an accomplished AD, you will hit the ground running and be confident in leading teams across the delivery of multi-disciplined campaigns for a high-profile client.
What will this role include?
- Taking over the reins of a trusted, strong client partnership with the agencies leading client, acting as a key liaison on the status of deliverables & finances and always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for this client
- Leading two Senior Account Managers, ensuring that morale is high, communication is open and that everyone is championing the creative process and timely delivery of high quality work
- Encompassing the financial responsibility for this key account, understanding it's importance to the agency and sharing the team's enthusiasm for further developing the client relationship
- You'll be required to spend some time at the client's office, where you will continue to foster relationships, advise on project delivery and connect with new contacts within the company
- You'll know when to bring in the expertise of your Design Director, Strategists and your clients marketing team/ design support, to strategise and scope projects
- Reporting directly into the agencies MD and CSD, you will be able to seamlessly transition into the role, taking over the role in a manner that puts your client at ease- letting them know they continue to be in safe hands!
What type of person will you be?
- An excellent communicator, able to quickly build relationships with your agency peers as well as your clients
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital, apps and branding is essential - you'll have a natural aptitude for going 'deep' into a client's brand and strategy
- You'll be personable, inspiring with a really strong team player mentality!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of the account and managing the client relationship, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non-precious attitude
If you are a driven, proactive and passionate Account Director looking for a new opportunity with a leading creative agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!