An outstanding Luxury Fashion Brand are looking for a talented designer to relocate and join them in Stockholm, Sweden.
You would sit within the Marketing team, where you would be responsible for creating an array of engaging social media content, static and animated for their social platforms.
You will be -
- Conceptualise out-of-the-box to support communications for digital and social media.
- Pitch social media angles to all content production.
- Manage the creation of social media content off the back of campaign shoots.
- Manage material and format content for all social channels, including creating layouts and social media assets from concept to completion.
- Ensure that all creative output is consistent and in line with social media objectives, with consistency across all creative touch points, and that concepts are aligned with the brand's creative direction.
- Constantly researching social media collaborators, content trends as well as technology and digital innovations.
About you -
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication or related area.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in social media, content and graphic design, preferably within the creative industry, ideally with luxury fashion experience.
- Expert with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects.
- Strong moving image and video editing skills - 3D, animation, AR, interactive design and innovative technology skills a plus.
- Deep knowledge of social media, their formats, specificities, restrictions and usages.
- A strong understanding of communicating a brand across multiple channels.
- A good understanding of the luxury and retail sector.
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator with impeccable skills for documentation and presentation.
- Fluency in English.
Not only are they offering a competitive salary and package, including a relocation package, wellness grant and wardrobe allowance but it's an amazing opportunity to work for an amazing luxury brand!
Get in touch to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org