This award-winning creative agency who specialise in creating augmented reality experiences through the powerful use of digital technology for some of the worlds most loved fashion and lifestyle brands, are looking for a Junior/Mid Weight Producer to join their growing team.
This role will see you work across Project Management, taking responsibility for the internal production and delivery of projects, handling logistics/ critical paths and supporting the dedicated management team and Senior Producers.
What will this role include?
- Management of multiple digital platform projects, ranging from applications, artificial intelligence, holographic features through to wearable technology from initial briefing through to delivery
- Ensuring all projects are resourced, key milestones are met and team members fully briefed
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships, ensuring core brief objectives are achieved, within budget and within deadlines
- Responsibility of project testing and quality control, working across a multitude of clients at one given time
- Adding creative input to the production process and influencing the creative direction of projects
What attributes are necessary for this role?
- Excellent communication skills; knowing how to work closely with both premium clients and accomplished internal teams alike
- Excel skills are mandatory for this role, as is strong logistical experience working across budgets, timelines etc.
- Experience as a Junior Project Manager/ Producer/ Production Assistant within a high pressure, creative environment whether this be within digital, tech, creative, experiential/ exhibitions or architecture
- A personal passion in fashion, lifestyle or the arts is highly desirable!
What else does this role offer?
- Exposure to working with some of the world's best known and reputed fashion and lifestyle brands
- Opportunities to travel overseas
- Exposure working with emerging and innovative digital technologies and methodologies
Please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register for this incredible opportunity now!