This independent strategic innovation and insights consultancy are recruiting for a Junior Strategist. The team work across categories in international markets with some of the most dynamic and forward-thinking businesses, including clients in retail, alcohol, beauty, sportswear and tech.
- Working on 1-3 projects at one time, whether it's creating a new brand, repositioning an existing one, creating innovative new products and services, comms strategy, trends, forecasting or ethnography.
- International travel; the majority of the consultancy's work is on a global level, from the US to China, Africa to Japan.
- A constant learning curve; you will work closely with extremely experienced seniors who you can learn from and collaborate with on a daily basis.
- Culturally curious, continually looking to broaden your knowledge of different cultures and consumer sets.
- Experience working in international markets is essential to this role and an appetite for travel; there will be travel involved, so it is important that you are prepared to do this and passionate about immersing yourself in other country's cultures and ways of living.
- Linguistic skills are a huge bonus given the international nature of the clients.
- A quick learner! This will be a fantastic opportunity to learn from industry figureheads and you must be thirsty for knowledge and to progress within a supported and ambitious environment.
If this sounds like you, please get your details over to: email@example.com