We are currently working with a dynamic creative agency, who push the boundaries of creativity for client spanning the luxury and lifestyle sectors.
We are currently working with a dynamic creative agency, who push the boundaries of creativity for client spanning the luxury and lifestyle sectors. This growing agency already work with some of the biggest names in the world and are looking to further their London team by bringing a talented and passionate Account Director on board.
- Working in this nimble team, you'll be fluid, flexible and approachable, you'll know that every client operates differently, and no one size fits all when it comes to client servicing. You'll learn to understand your client's creative needs, advise and manage them throughout the design process and build an exceptional level of trust
- This agency focuses on creative content, and you'll lead on the delivery of campaigns spanning pop ups, experiential, digital content, design, advertising and branded content, rolling your sleeves up in everything from shaping a client brief, finessing with your Creative Director to create ground breaking concepts, to scoping out budgets and schedules
- In this team, you'll manage an Account Manager, ensuring they are inspired, mentored, have clear objectives and direction and the autonomy to deliver
- This agency works to a new model, they are looking for someone who wants to truly embed themselves into their business and integrate themselves into the backbone of their clients - you'll be hungry to work hard, compassionate and a real people person!
- You'll work closely with the founder of the agency and Strategy Director on all new briefs that come through the studio, assisting in the development of concepts; you'll always be eager to involve yourself in the creative process and not just the delivery of work
This opportunity is open to Account Directors who are keen to freelance initially, with the view to joining permanently thereafter.
If you are an experienced Account Director, who is keen to work with one of the quirkiest agencies out there, on leading global clients, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk