This well-established brand and packaging agency are looking for an Account Director to join their close-knit team, in their buzzing West London studio. To be considered for this role, you must have prior agency experience managing FMCG packaging and branding projects.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Managing a number of high profile projects from brief to delivery; from taking a brief and building trusted relationships with your clients and key senior stakeholders, to crafting a brand strategy alongside your peers, to scoping out all workstreams (budgets, schedules and resourcing)
- As an accomplished Account Director, you'll have a natural flair for building rapport with clients, using your commercial astute to quickly identify opportunities for growth for them and offering strategic advice
- Adding value to the creative process; collaborating with your creative team to develop a brand and brief, throwing in your opinion on naming, brand positioning and helping drive a project forward, each step of the way
- As this is a small agency, you'll have a refreshing attitude towards getting stuck in and have a non-precious, empathetic attitude towards your work
The right candidate for this role will able to actively demonstrate the following;
- Top communication skills, written and verbal
- A well-honed understanding of branding and packaging coupled with experience working in a packaging design agency/studio on big FMCG brands; familiar with the language and process used in this nature of work
- The ability to work in small teams; no ego, hands on, non-precious and down to earth, with a good sense of humour!
If you're an Account Director at the top of your game, who would like to join a packaging design studio, please send through your CV through to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!