A young, exciting and rapidly growing lifestyle accessory start-up are currently growing their design team! Growing from a crowdfunding campaign to an internationally recognised brand in the last 3 years!
They are looking for a fabulous Junior Integrated Designer to join their existing team, responsible for working across digital, branding, content, campaigns, social media, packaging & print!
Key responsibilities -
- Generating innovative ideas for content across multiple platforms.
- Creating dynamic and engaging digital assets and adverts including social media graphics, GIFS, homepage banners and more!
- Ensuring that projects are delivered within specific deadlines and brand guidelines.
- Developing visual and interactive elements of the website.
- Working collaboratively across departments, particularly Marketing and Retail to support on design and to provide guidance on brand awareness and use of content.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects such as new packaging design and retail POS designs.
- Providing input on overall brand direction and creative strategy.
- Animation and motion graphics.
About you -
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Cinema 4D
- An understanding of branding and identity and working closely to pre-defined guidelines.
- Experience In creative content creation.
- Conceptual ability.
- A demonstrable interest and ability in typography and lettering.
- Self-started and desire to develop and progress.
With everything going strength to strength this is a really exciting time to get involved and join the team, offering a number of benefits and perks (including on site puppy therapy!!) Get in touch to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org