A Global Content & Experience Company are currently looking for a fab Digital Designer to join them and help to deliver and create amazing, content through digital, print, social and experiential channels!
They are looking for someone to be a key part of the team, stepping up into a role where you can really help to shape and influence their digital creative output. Ideally you will be someone who understands brands and has an integrated perspective on marketing and a strong background in digital, helping to refine visual output including templates, branding, and support bringing pitch ideas to life.
About the role -
- Elevate the design across materials, templates and pitches.
- Deliver digital design consistent with brand guidelines and campaign strategy.
- Drive the development and ideation of new commercial design opportunities.
- Very strong conceptual creative abilities, supporting the creative director and the rest of the team.
- Creation of assets and content delivery.
- The ability to collaborate with all disciplines.
- Excellent communications skills - persuasive, articulate and confident with the ability to drive a compelling creative presentation.
About you -
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience in digital design - working with luxury brands, advertising and content.
- Outstanding portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate a strong flair for visual communication of content, conceptual thinking and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in the latest tech, trends and new approaches.
- Keen understanding of user experience and interaction design, ability to champion user needs when priorities are set and understand user journeys within a commercial environment.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for responsive design and communication of rich media content across various devices as part of a user journey.
- Proven knowledge of Creative suite. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS would be a bonus.
This role is predominantly focused across luxury, fashion & lifestyle brands on a global basis, worth a chat! Drop me a message - firstname.lastname@example.org