This market leading creative communications agency who partner with luxury fashion brands with the objective of enhancing the overall consumer experience, are looking for a switched-on Business Director.
This market leading creative communications agency who partner with luxury fashion brands, with the objective of enhancing the overall consumer experience, are looking for a switched-on Business Director to strategically and commercially lead a team of dedicated Account Handlers.
- As Business Director, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Client Services team, acting as a right hand support to the busy Client Service Director; you'll establish yourself as a point of escalation within the team, always aware of where your teams projects are up to and always on hand to offer strategic advice
- As BD, you'll be a core point of contact for your clients, managing and developing relationships through building a strong understanding of their commercial and creative objectives
- In addition to building relationships internally with your team and with your clients, you'll also collaborate with a wider network of third parties, such as PR agencies, media agencies and suppliers to ensure that campaigns are delivered from end to end within time and budget and aligned closely with your clients brief
- You'll have an unparalleled commercial understanding, able to identify and pursue new business opportunities, manage complex financial forecasts and seamlessly scope out projects in order to deliver within client budgets and timeframes
- In addition to managing your Client Service team, you'll collaborate closely with the creative team, attending all key meetings, leading in presenting work and ensuring that all follow up is conducted within agreed timeframes
To be considered for this role, you must have worked at a similar senior level within a creative agency, with a track record of managing a team, leading on integrated campaign delivery and confident in developing new business initiatives. As retail is at the heart of this agency, you will either come with experience working on similar brands or have a genuine passion for working in this sector.
If this sounds like you, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!