This leading creative communications agency are looking for a driven Client Executive to join the team.
This leading creative communications agency are looking for a driven Client Executive to join the team. Working in this highly sought-after agency, you'll exemplify top client servicing, support your peers and assist in the overall delivery of integrated campaigns.
- Working in this dedicated and passionate team of Client Services, you will support your Client Managers and Directors with the organisation and preparation of project delivery, including managing all documentation, agendas, WIP's, meeting minutes, arranging travel etc.
- You'll be quick on your feet and always work as efficiently as possible; you'll know how to prioritise your workload so that the wider team are able to deliver within the allocated time frames
- You will quickly become a lynchpin across the agency, connecting various teams to ensure that everyone is working in unison
- You'll be creative, and inspired by creativity and happy to chip in and prepare meeting materials and mood boards as and when required
- Top communication skills are key, and you will be able to build a rapport with your clients, so that they see you as a trusted point of contact
- As Client Exec, you will proactively support the agency Planner, keen to assist in any way possible in the initial thinking stages of a project
To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience working in a similar creative environment and ideally, the passion and drive to work with leading fashion, lifestyle or retail brands!
If this sounds like you, then pop you CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!