This brand design agency, who work across brand identity, strategy, integrated campaigns and creative packaging solutions are looking for an accomplished and proactive Account Director to join the successful team, on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
This brand design agency, who work across brand identity, strategy, integrated campaigns and creative packaging solutions are looking for an accomplished and proactive Account Director to join the successful team, on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. This agency works with a fantastic breadth of global clients, spanning food & drink, luxury, retail and property.
What responsibilities will this role include?
- Building trusted relationships with senior-level clients/ stakeholders and creating valued partnerships, instilling confidence in your ability to understand, conceptualise and execute your client's creative needs whilst leading a team of dedicated Account Handlers
- Offering your clients creative strategies to help them identify potential opportunities for growth
- Working closely with your team to conceptualise creative solutions reacting to briefs or new business pitches
- Overseeing the creation/ tracking all logistics of a project, whilst managing financial forecasts, project scopes, resourcing and scheduling on a key client account
- Building and strengthening both internal and external relationships, acting as a key ambassador for the agency and its creative values
- As an AD you will be commercially astute; you'll know how to deliver excellent work that also equates to profitable growth, whilst working to improve the overall efficiency of the team
What skills are essential for this role?
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and as part of a high achieving team; immediately understanding the importance of this account and being able to instil trust in your clients from day one
- A strategic mentality and pragmatic approach to all clients, knowing how to offer a tailored and personal service to each
- The desire and drive to deliver groundbreaking, high quality work reflective to the standard this agency has set, whilst leading a team of peers - you will exemplify best practice and lead from the top!
If you are available ASAP for this fantastic opportunity, with a well-respected agency, part of a global network, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest!