This leading and vibrant creative production agency that specialise in window displays and temporary retail installations are looking for a Client Services Director. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will quickly establish yourself as the most senior point of contact within the agency; mentoring a team of Project & Account Managers, you will lead by best practice and proactively lead the delivery of work.
- As CSD, you will be seen as the strategic go-to for your team internally and your clients, establishing trusted relationships and solidifying yourself as the point of escalation
- You'll lead your Project Management team in the efficient and innovative delivery of work; ensuring that your clients briefs are adhered too, budgets are properly scoped, and expectations thoroughly managed
- You will have a strong commercial awareness and be able to identify opportunities of growth for your clients, spotting gaps in their offering and strategically pitching in solutions
- Working closely with the MD and other senior members of the business, you will contribute to weekly/ bi-weekly catch ups and have a firm, clear understanding of the agency's financial forecasts
- As a CSD, your communication and presentation skills will be second to none; you will take the lead with responding to pitches, presenting forecasts, business strategies and proposals
- Prior experience in a senior capacity, leading a team of project/ account managers within a creative agency environment; retail design/ marketing experience is needed to be able to hit the ground running in this role
- Proven track record of leading senior client relationships and new business development
- A strong understanding of the creative process, techniques and production (inc. digital)
If you are an experienced Client Service Director, or perhaps a Business Director on the cusp of stepping into this role, with the desired retail experience, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to start the conversation.