This boutique creative CGI agency, who partner with leading businesses within the property, architectural and commercial space, to create bespoke CGI productions, are looking to grow their team and bring on board a confident Account/ Project Manager.
This boutique creative CGI agency, who partner with leading businesses within the property, architectural and commercial space, to create bespoke and innovative CGI productions, are looking to grow their team and bring on board a confident Account/ Project Manager. Working with clients both here in UK and overseas, you will support your Client Director and dedicated team of artists, taking ownership over the day to day management of projects. In this role, you'll be involved from start to finish, from taking and shaping creative briefs from clients, scoping out complex budgets and timeframes, to resourcing and always using your eye for opportunity to advise your clients and identify potential for growth.
- Supporting your Client Director daily; alleviating them of the day to day management of projects, from updating clients, allocating resource, identifying risks, managing designer's times and negotiating with third parties
- Overseeing projects through their full creative lifespan, from concept to delivery, managing all stages of production
- As this is a small and growing team, you'll chip in wherever needed and have a great attitude towards working in small teams
- Focusing on relationship building, both internally and externally; you'll quickly build rapport with your clients and establish yourself as a trusted point of contact, as well as your design team internally and your pool of freelance support
- You'll encompass responsibility for all project related documentation and financial forecasting, able to update your Client Director at any time on the status of projects and accounts
Experience/ Skills needed;
- To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience in a similar creative agency, managing projects and being client facing/ consultative - whilst it is not mandatory to have experience working on CGI focused projects, it is highly advantageous (as is the desire to work across this type of discipline)
- Negotiation skills and prior experience managing suppliers and third parties
- Experience working from initial pitch through to delivery, across all elements of project and account management
- This agency is in an exciting phrase of growth, so you'll be the type of person who thrives getting truly stuck in, supporting where needed and championing the wider agency
If you are a mid-weight Project/ Account Manager, with experience working in a similar creative environment, then be sure to send your CV ASAP to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!