A London based branding and design agency that specialise within the property sector are currently looking for a proactive and talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their team. This would be a great opportunity to get involved in the day to day running of bespoke property branding projects for some of the most elite properties in London.
What will your responsibilities include?
- You will act as a key liaison between internal teams and also external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all projects, from brief taking, through to costing, creating timelines and managing through to integrated campaign delivery
- You will be a proactive individual capable of ensuring the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Managing all project related admin; you'll be meticulously organised and have a fine eye for detail
- You will be responsible for the upkeep of studio and production processes, advising your creative team as well as your clients on timing updates and resource needs
- You'll quickly build trusted relationships with your clients, able to provide knowledgeable insights into their marketing and creative needs, always adding value to the process!
What skills will you need?
- You will have previous experience working within a design and branding creative agency at a similar mid weight level
- Experience working on property clients (or a similar remit) is highly advantageous!
- You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to receive feedback and relay information to creative teams and clients at all levels of seniority
- You must be a proactive individual with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks with high importance
- A natural decision maker and negotiator
- You will be a passionate individual who strives for the best when it comes to the work you are involved in
If you are an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, with the desired experience within property branding, looking to join a market leading agency, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!