|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
I am currently working with a global brand, who are looking for a 'Head of People' to join their in-house Design studio. The brand who work across food and beverage, are looking for an experienced candidate who can manage their people lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategically manage the people lifecycle
- Drive engagement initiatives and drive positive change
- Handle employee relations
- Manage all areas of performance review and goal setting
- Build and maintain a fun and creative working space
- Empower managers and the whole team through training and development
Who is their ideal candidate?
This candidate will have a passion for people, keen to build up teams and deliver entrepreneurial spirit! You will have general experience in HR plus previous experience within Recruitment. You will love creativity and the diversity of thought, keen to champion world class people experiences!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.