Our client, a well-regarded creative agency who work with a roster of the globe's leading retail brands, is looking to onboard a Senior Client Director, who will embody the vision of the agency and support the team in delivering world class client services across a portfolio of clients.
Our client, a well-regarded creative agency who work with a roster of the globe's leading retail brands, is looking to on board a Senior Client Director, who will embody the vision of the agency and support the team in delivering world class client services across a portfolio of clients.
- Working in the close-knit CS team, you will support your Client Services Director whilst also guiding the more junior members of the team, from receiving client briefs, scoping seeds of works, inputting in the strategy and creative stages, managing your client's expectations and seeing through to delivery
- At this senior level, you will work closely in cahoots with your clients; always looking for ways to strengthen relationships and establishing yourself as an extension of their brand
- You will support the CSD in the onboarding of new business, taking ownership over embedding new clients, cementing trusted working relationships and managing all internal processes to measure account success and profitability
- As an account handler, you will be strategically astute and support the wider team on the strategy of the business, alongside thinking informatively and adding value and insight to the growth of the business
- You'll champion your client services team and oversee the integrated delivery of work across multiple projects, taking the lead and establishing key milestones and deliverables, providing clear direction for your team
- As a Senior Client Director, you'll be passionate about the creative process, and be highly familiar with working across integrated campaigns from end to end
If you are a compassionate Senior Client Director with experience managing integrated campaigns for ideally retail, fashion or lifestyle clients then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk