This award-winning bretail design consultancy, based in East London, are looking for a Brand Experience Strategist.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience developing strategy for retail design as the client specialise in creating brands, branded environments and consumer experiences for the retail and leisure industries.
Working with both luxury and high-street clients, as well as lifestyle and grocery brands, this is a chance to join an agency committed to generating unique consumer connections.
- Working closely with the Brand Experience Director, you will be across all projects coming through the door from new and existing clients encompassing brand definition and creation, retail and hospitality experience, commercial and innovation opportunities for clients
- The agency really value upfront thinking and you will lead on research, insight gathering with the use of relevant tools and customer journey mapping
- A large majority of the role will focus on new clients and how to target them with detailed category analysis and insights
- Championing the agency's in-house insights tools they've developed with existing clients and guiding client's through the use of these
- Writing and shaping presentations and reports; presenting these to clients and internal teams
- Collaborating with project leads and creatives to ensure everyone's on the same page throughout the creative process
- Some projects you will play a supporting strategic role and some you will lead but all will require being client-facing
If this sounds interesting and you have previous experience in a retail design focused role, please get in touch with your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org