This acclaimed design and production agency, based in South London, are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the team.
This acclaimed design and production agency, based in South London, are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the team. This agency focus on retail displays, working with global fashion and lifestyle brands from initial concept through to production and installation.
As a Project Manager…
- You'll work closely across the various internal teams, spanning design, production and sales/ Account Management to deliver a variety of creative projects, including window displays, bespoke installations and pop ups!
- As a PM, you will take ownership over the logistics of a project, including budget management, timelines and scheduling through to managing all project related documentation
- You will have a strong understanding of the finances involved on a project, from preparing budgets to tracking costs and raising invoices internally with the Finance Department
- You'll partner particularly closely with the Production arm of the business, ensuring teams are fully briefed on all project requirements and expected timeframes
- You'll source and negotiate with suppliers; ensuring that you're partnering with the best out there!
- You'll see a project through to installation, being on site and ensuring that the quality of the build is to the client's expectations
What experience is needed?
- To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience working in as similar 3D capacity and ideally, a strong understanding of the creative process involved with creating window displays/ pop ups, whether this be from a similar agency environment or from working inhouse
- You will have a working knowledge of current project management tools and experience reading CAD/ Technical drawings
- Previous exposure managing a similar style project from end to end in a fast paced environment!
If you are a Project Manager with the relevant retail design/ installation experience, keen to work with this exciting and market leading agency, be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!