|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
A Digital Marketing Agency are currently on the hunt for a talented Digital Designer to join them!
They have a nice variety of clients from Retail, Travel and Health & Beauty to Recruitment, Property and Construction.
A great opportunity to own each project from research & conception through to detailed design & delivery!
You will be responsible for the look, layout and features of websites and occasionally some print material. Working closely with the development team & managers to help with additions to the websites, keeping existing sites up to date and prioritising design needs.
- Create beautiful and user-friendly website designs.
- Designing sample page layouts, including font size & colours.
- Designing websites' visual imagery & ensuring they are in line with the companies branding policy or client requirements.
- Working on various web design projects including UI.
- Quality assurance testing of all web projects.
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new design developments.
- Handle some client communications in regards to design matters.
- Provide accurate time estimates for design projects.
- Working collaboratively with Developers to deliver a fully responsive website, ensuring digital output of the highest quality and brief.
- Meeting with clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them.
About you -
- 2+ years' experience in designing cutting-edge websites (including affiliate banners, site updates, emails, ad hoc design tasks).
- A strong portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts & visual executions.
- Creative thinker.
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Good understanding of UX.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & tasks form concept through to delivery.
- Knowledge of designing for a responsive frameworks is a must.
- Understanding of WordPress.
They offer some great benefits, not to mention the fact they are a doggo friendly office!
Drop me an email to discuss further - email@example.com