We are working with an innovative, dynamic and market leading independent agency, who have a strong heritage in retail design and experience, who are looking for a mid weight Project Manager to join their team. Working on some of the biggest, global brands in technology and automotive, you'll get stuck in managing everything from receiving client briefs to delivery, covering a variety of touch points including print, digital, video (UX/ UI) and interiors.
This PM will work attentively on a core client based in Asia, and will therefore be open to working flexible hours to accommodate the local time zones (ideally 7am- 2pm, 5 days per week)
- The Client Service structure here is very flat, so you'll be a self-starter, and someone who loves fully engrossing themselves in to the tasks at hand, working closely with your line manager and clients based in Singapore to implement campaign assets across multiple regions
- Working with this Singapore based client, you will coordinate the approval of all creative materials, managing the communication lines and feedback between the client and the London studio
- You'll have incredible, second to non-attention to detail, and appreciate the intricate nature of the work this agency does, and will quickly establish yourself as both a brand guardian to your client, and a champion of the agencies creativity; pushing your team of creatives and inspiring them to do their best, whilst always ensuring that work is delivered to the clients specifications and market standards
- Working with this international client, you'll have a professional approach to client services, soaking up every ounce of information they share, whilst also being personal, approachable and incredibly easy to build rapport with; whilst language skills aren't essential, any skills within this area are highly beneficial (notably Mandarin, Malay or Japanese language skills)
- You'll use the in-house production management system to ensure that all files are updated correctly, updating tracking/ Google spreadsheets, so that the creative team have all the resources and tools needed to complete their work to the highest standard
- You will be passionate about creating ground breaking work, yet be familiar with working with complex brand guidelines
To be considered for this role, you must have prior experience working as a Project/ Account Manager within a similar creative agency environment, with a strong understanding of the production process (print and digital) with excellent client communication skills.
As you'll be working across time zones, you will be open to working flexible hours of 7am- 2pm, 5 days per week.
If this is you, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to flag your interest!