An incredibly exciting opportunity to head up strategy for an in-house studio of a travel and lifestyle magazine. The Head of Creative Strategy role will see you working closely with the Creative Director, Founder of the agency and your team to produce brilliant campaigns for clients spanning travel, lifestyle, luxury, automotive, finance and fashion.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a Senior-level Strategist who is excited by the idea of joining an already thriving in-house studio with a start-up environment
- Will be experienced in content development and creative strategy
- Will be strategic and creative in good measure
- Will be an individual who is collaborative in nature and motivated to grow and develop a team
- Will have a passion for and/or experience in the travel, hospitality and luxury sectors
- Ideate strategic concepts for influencer programmes, brand positioning, travel guides, website design, social media strategy, video production, photography and have a hand in leading the creative direction
- Working closely with the Founder and Creative Director to drive new business and the direction of the business, including new ways of working and processes
- Be a presence in client meetings and ideation sessions, representing the agency and recognising account growth opportunities.
- Manage and develop a young, vibrant team
- Overseeing new content production and working with photographers and creatives
Benefits with this role include travel opportunities, 28 days annual leave and an open/flexible way of working. There is also a generous commission scheme and other financial benefits in place with this.
Please get in touch with your CV to: email@example.com