This small but well-established innovation company are looking for a Strategist to join their thriving studio.
The agency, that work predominantly internationally, pride themselves on their long-standing client relationships, successfully helping to accelerate growth for clients across FMCG, beauty, consumer technology and start-ups.
The ideal candidate...
- It is essential you have some form of innovation experience, whether extensive or touched upon in a previous role and brand strategy is greatly beneficial to the type of work this client develop
- A channel-agnostic approach, you may also have experience working in a brand consultancy, digital agency, integrated environment or strategy and insights hub
- Research experience is not essential but exposure to quant., qual., NPD and prototyping is greatly received
- Comfortable and capable handling your own projects and clients, nurturing these accounts and being a dependable contact at the agency
- Extensive FMCG experience is not essential but a passion and interest in the sector is
- You will work closely with the business owner and Strategy Director on a daily basis, as well as mentoring junior team members, so it is crucial you are collaborative in your approach
- You suit a smaller agency environment and carry no ego when it comes to being hands-on in your daily role.
- Excited by the industry you are in, you will share learnings and keep on top of industry trends
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a busy studio to work on complex and forward-thinking work. Please get in touch with your CV and details to: email@example.com