|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A creative consultancy with a deep affinity for great design and an unquenchable appetite for new challenges, are seeking a Studio Manager to join their small creative team.
The agency based in London Bridge, are keen to find a candidate with Studio and Resource experience who can help keep them in check!
What's the role?
Working across both Studio and Resource administration, key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and allocating resource
- Management of freelance candidates
- Management of Suppliers
- Working across project and traffic management systems
- Manage and prioritise workload across a busy design team
- Work closely with the Directors across business management and administration
- Office Management and PA duties
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have previous studio or resource experience working in a design agency. You will be used to being the most organised person in the studio, and be able to assist all teams within the office.
You will be eager, a great communicator and be looking for an agency to stay and make your mark!
How do I apply?
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.