This retail agency, who work with some of the UK's most beloved heritage brands, are looking for a hands on Senior Project Manager to join the team, managing the logistics and day to day delivery of work. This agency are looking for someone super organised, brilliant with project management tools and most importantly, someone with a sharp eye for detail!
- As a Senior Project Manager, you'll take ownership over the internal aspects of a project's delivery; think scoping complex budgets, tracking multiple workstreams, briefing in creative, overseeing all timelines and taking responsibility for all project related admin (spreadsheets, reports, timesheets etc)
- This agency primarily focus on POS and in-store design, therefore any experience managing the production and delivery of these assets is incredibly beneficial - you'll understand the care and attention needed when proofing copy and be comfortable working in volume
- You'll be a financial whizz! Comfortable with using budgetary programs and be able to update your Client Service Director at any time on the status of a project and account
- In this boutique agency, you'll focus predominantly across two core agency accounts, reporting into and supporting your Business Director by taking over all the day to day project management aspects of a campaign, allowing them to focus top level client relationship and operations
- You'll put your experience to work and make considered suggestions for improving internal processes and streamlining systems
- As a Senior PM, you'll also have a grounding in Account Management and be happy to pop your client facing hat on as and when needed to support the wider team!
- Reading and analysing copy is a core part of this role - you'll work well in fast paced environments but equally never let anything pass through the studio before being thoroughly proofed!
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager, who is great with numbers, with experience in either ATL, BTL or TTL campaigns and organised to a tee, looking to join a boutique agency with passion at their core, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk, ASAP!