This super creative, independent agency based in the very heart of Shoreditch, who work with global lifestyle brands to create dynamic content, are looking for an experienced Mid/ Senior Project Manager to join their stellar team.
This super creative, independent agency based in the very heart of Shoreditch, who work with global lifestyle brands to create dynamic content, are looking for an experienced Mid/ Senior Project Manager to join their stellar team. This Project Manager will work on one of the agencies fastest evolving clients, an internationally recognised brand, supporting the wider dedicated team across a variety of creative work streams.
- As Project Manager, you'll be a conduit between teams spanning Creative, Client Services, Strategy and Production. You'll be able to seamlessly own the logistics of a project, from mapping out resource needs, budgets and schedules, able to brief in the relevant teams at the appropriate stage of each project
- You'll be confident being client facing and updating stakeholders on the status of deliverables as and when needed, alongside being clear and communicative internally with teams
- You will be confident in scoping out budgets and project needs, knowing where to troubleshoot and being able to identify any potential resource issues well in advance. You'll take ownership over the financials of a project not only pre- kick off, but during the lifespan of work and through to post project reporting and evaluating the impact of project costs [suppliers, expenses, adhoc resource etc]
- You'll be meticulously organised, coordinating the delivery of work spanning print, digital, video, content, experiential and everything in between, managing all project related documentation
What experience is needed?
- You will have prior experience project managing campaigns, from strategy to delivery across integrated channels ideally
- You'll be comfortable working on one dedicated, fast moving and high-profile account
- As a PM, you'll have a general understanding of strategy, creative and production methodologies and processes, able to streamline internally and educate your peers on best practice
- This agency is FUN! You'll be passionate, humble and raring to go, but equally know how to take your work with a pinch of salt and add value on a cultural level as well as to the work itself
If you are an experienced Mid to Senior Project Manager, who has a personal passion or experience working with global brands, with a particular interest towards brand strategy, then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!