This mid-size strategic brand consultancy are looking to bring on a Senior Strategist to their busy and growing team. The agency specialise in branding with a nice mix of blue chip and start-up clients across finance, technology, healthcare, retail and education.
If you have felt hesitant but curious about moving into B2B from B2C, then satisfy your curiosity with applying for this role because this agency work on fascinating client challenges and produce stand-out work in response.
- Handling a variety of briefs in brand positioning, messaging, tone of voice, brand architecture, employee engagement and innovation
- Managing large client work streams and giving direction to smaller client engagements
- Informal management and mentoring of juniors
- Maintaining consistent and professional client communication
- Being a presence in the room with clients and often leading meetings and presentations with a proactive and energised approach
- Writing proposals and assembling work plans for current new business and extensions of existing business
The ideal candidate:
- A candidate who is Upper Midweight level or a Senior already, ready for a new challenge
- You will be given a certain level of autonomy in this role, working into 2 Directors, you will have the support there when needed but this person must have the confidence to own and run with their thinking
- You will be able to think from a business perspective; how did this work impact a business? Who were we trying to speak to? What did we learn?
- You may be from a brand strategy, research, comms or innovation background
Please get in touch with your details to apply for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org