This independent design and innovation consultancy are seeking a Design Researcher with qualitative experience to join their growing business.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a small but established environment, with enviable perks and benefits and a modern approach to working culture.
This client welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds, whether you have a degree in design, psychology or architecture or have worked in research/strategy roles that focus on environmental design, industrial design, brand design or product design.
The ideal candidate..?
- Will have a passion for developing insights to inform design, innovation and strategy
- Will have experience setting up and moderating fieldwork
- This person will also be familiar using digital research methods to uncover needs e.g. conducting diary studies, implementing remote user studies, using sensors or digital tracking tools, moderating/monitoring online communities or conducting studies using social media
- A compelling and empathetic communicator
- Will be comfortable with playing a key role in development of prototypes by testing concepts, gathering data and feedback through real-time experimentation, and iterating insights as a result
- Collaborative in nature, you will work closely with your peers on projects
- Possesses an instinct for design and a multi-disciplinary approach
And in return...?
- You will be part of a disruptive and independent practise who place great value on creative thinking
- You will work on a range of very interesting projects, past clients have been in charity, education, government, media, finance and more!
- The opportunity to travel - this studio work with national and international clients
- The opportunity to attend and present at conferences, write point of view articles & presentations.
- An open and supported environment
- A competitive salary, health insurance, life insurance and unlimited annual leave