This established strategic design agency that specialise in branding, packaging, strategy and innovation are currently on the lookout for an Associate Planning Director to join the Strategy team.
This position will suit an experienced Senior Strategist craving a step-up in responsibility or, someone already operating at this level, but unable to progress in their current position.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Facilitating workshops, concept writing and crafting brand architecture/ strategies for a variety of high profile brands
- Demonstrating an understanding of today's brand and marketing industry, acting as a pivotal source of information for your peers and clients alike, knowing how to inspire strategically and lead creatively
- Generating insightful and original ideas and strategies, communicating these with internal and external teams, being able to clearly demonstrate your thinking and translate insights into visual briefs
- Combining your business acumen with your flair for design and creativity, knowing how to identify your client's problems and offer well crafted, innovative solutions through design
- With a fairly flat structure, you'll work in a team of Planners and into the Planning Director, you'll act as a strong leadership figure, working closely with the Planning Director to lead and execute at a senior-level, always demonstrating best practice and mentoring juniors
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- To be considered for this role, you must have experience working across strategy and planning within a creative agency preferably across design and branding at a similar level, however this client is also open to consultants who have digital and innovation in their background
- Someone profoundly articulate with the ability to present confidently and command the attention of senior members to staff and clients
- Someone who can demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of the industry with a strong understanding of how strategy and planning can aid and influence the market
- An outstanding relationship builder creating long lasting and communicative partnerships with clients effortlessly
- Someone ambitious with the desire to progress their career whilst also inspire the wider team
- A collaborative spirit; someone confident and intelligent but laid-back and humble in their approach, thriving in a creative environment
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in the opportunity to join a leading branding agency, then please send your application to email@example.com