A unique digital marketing agency in London is looking for a talented digital/ web designer to join a growing team to work on a wide range of digital content across retail, travel, property, health and beauty.
This is a great opportunity to really own each project from conception all the way to delivery.
- Creating visually engaging user friendly website designs.
- You will be responsible for the look, layout and features of websites and some print media.
- Designing sample page layouts including colours and font sizes.
- Working across multiple web design projects including UI.
- Designing website visuals in line with brand guidelines.
- Communicating with clients on design matters.
- Keep up to date with new design trends and developments.
The Ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Over 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong portfolio that show live websites you have worked on.
- A good understanding of UX and UI design.
- Advanced knowledge of how to operate Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and WorkPress.
- Demonstrated experience of taking projects from concept to completion.
- Experience of designing for responsive frameworks.
If you are keen to join this exciting agency, please drop an email with your CV and portfolio to Digital@tomorrowlondon.co.uk