This extremely well-regarded and fiercely independent brand experience agency in Central London are looking to recruit a Creative Strategist.
This role sits in a team of 5 and, with heaps of senior support there from the Strategy Director and Associate Strategy Director, this really is a fantastic opportunity for a Strategist of Midweight-level to learn and grow in a top agency.
The agency create physical and digital experiences for clients in beauty, retail, fashion, luxury, sport, food and start-ups and you will be involved across a plethora of projects.
Role and responsibilities:
- For each client project work to define the brand, customer and sector insight to help develop the strategy
- Collate insightful analysis of all project-related qualitative and quantitative intelligence including client business and brand information, competitive landscape & customer research
- Develop sector insights, research brand sectors & sector influences demonstrating a thorough understanding of the brand
- Develop accurate & insightful conclusions from research that clearly articulates strategic direction
- Define the 'brand ambition' in relation to the brief
- Define the principles of the vision, experience ideas and design language
- Develop content for client workshops customer journey & brainstorming sessions
- Work to a client's individual tone of voice, ensuring the strategy and language used matches the brand
- Work in collaboration with others in the strategy team and across the design disciplines to make your and their ideas work together
- Gain trust from internal teams to lead through strategy
- Act as a strategic resource for client development opportunities
- Regularly share interesting industry news, insight and trends with the Strategy team
- Assist with writing thought pieces on industry trends and the key business development pillars
- A creative individual from a design, brand experience, retail design or consumer insights background
- A passion for uncovering consumer behaviour traits to help clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Excellent listening skills and ability to respond to briefs accurately
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects while meeting deadlines, often with redefined priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please note: the salary bracket is £35-45k, as the client are open to seeing candidates of varying levels but the salary on offer is very much dependent on experience on an individual basis.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org