This international luxury jewellery house, who have a London flagship store, and are considered an iconic heritage British brand, are looking for an exceptionally talented Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
This international luxury jewellery house, who have a London flagship store, and are considered an iconic heritage British brand, are looking for an exceptionally talented Marketing Project Manager to join their team. In this role you will oversee and manage the delivery of multiple campaigns, collaborating with the in-house Digital, PR, Marketing and Creative teams.
- As the internal Marketing Project Manager, you'll work across managing internal projects from initial brief through to production and final delivery, managing work flows, creative teams schedules, supporting with photoshoot organisation and updating key stakeholders throughout
- You'll know when to rally the troops! As a conduit between creative, digital, PR and marketing divisions, you'll be confident, able to crack the whip and champion the teams
- This brand has recently gone through a large restructure, and you'll be able to bring to the team bags of experience in not only managing projects but implementing successful, streamlined systems and ways of working
- You'll take responsibility for all project admin, including schedules, briefing documents and P.O's
- As PM, you'll handle campaign resource and traffic internally, facilitating meetings between stakeholders and the creative teams and overseeing freelance resource and bookings
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have prior project management experience in a similar creative capacity with the ability to implement current methodologies and project management systems internally
- Be exceptionally well organised with a fine eye for detail
- Be a genuine people person, who is skilled at building trusted relationships and bringing different teams together to deliver a joint vision
- Any experience within the luxury sector is highly advantageous!
If you match the above requirements and are eager to join this world renowned, heritage brand, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!