This London based design consultancy that specialise in creating branded environments and consumer experiences for the retail and leisure industries, are looking for a top Mid Weight Project Manager to join them, starting ASAP. Working with both luxury and high-street clients, as well as lifestyle and grocery brands, this is a chance to join an agency committed to generating unique consumer connection, within the physical and digital spaces.
- Managing the development and delivery of assets, including 2D, animation, content and additional translation services as and when they arise
- Managing external suppliers; negotiating on costs/ contracts, putting together cost proposals and sourcing bespoke services
- You'll be excellent at scoping complex project logistics, including budgets, timeframes/ schedules and resourcing; ensuring that teams are delivering against set briefs and deadlines
- As a Project Manager, you'll still be client facing and be comfortable managing multiple senior stakeholders when necessary, supporting your Senior Client Manager day to day
- You'll use your exceptional eye for detail to proof/ quality check all work before being submitted
What skills are essential for this role?
- Communication - both internally with your peers and externally with your clients and suppliers alike
- Prior experience as a Project Manager in a similar creative environment - with communications and retail design being areas of key interest
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to follow process and lead by example
- The ability to quickly develop a strong knowledge of your client's sectors, brands and business aims
- Multitasking is key - you'll know how to prioritise an ever changing workload and ensure that the clients immediate needs are always being considered
If you're a talented mid weight Project Manager, ideally with previous retail design agency experience, looking to start an exciting role ASAP, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!