A creative content agency in London are currently looking for a talented senior creative filmmaker to join a rapidly growing team. They work on a wide range of video content for web & broadcast across many different sectors, including corporate, retail, fashion and advertising.
- Shooting a wide range of content ensuring quality is consistent from project to project.
- Creating, developing and collaborating on concepts and creative briefs.
- Editing and retouching using the Adobe Suite.
- Recording and processing high quality sound.
- Setting up lighting and adaptable light set ups.
- Supporting junior members of the team and helping them develop new skills.
The Ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Compelling storytelling and narrative through video.
- An interest in nurturing and developing talent internally.
- Previous experience working with branded content is key.
- Able to operate multiple camera's such as Sony FS7, Cannon C200 and Cannon C300.
- Ability to contribute to interviews.
- Strong skill and knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator (this is not an editing role, but a strong knowledge of the software is important).
- Creative and strategic thinking.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and showreel to email@example.com.